Rakon has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the privacy policies of the Rakon branded Websites or any third party independent sites.
Rakon collects information about your interaction with our computer systems which includes but is not limited to:
1. Use of Rakon’s Websites
2. E-mail correspondence with Rakon
3. Connections to Rakon’s internal network and systems
How is your information collected?
- You may provide us with personal information such as your name, address, phone number, location, email address and other personal information when requesting or using a service with us, sending us a communication, enquiring about employment opportunities, completing forms or surveys or by completing log-in and password details at any of our Rakon Websites sign-in facilities.
- If you subscribe to email notifications from Rakon, you will need to disclose your name and email address, either to us or to a third party service that manages email notifications.
- You may choose to disclose personal information when adding a post to a Rakon Website or when commenting on the posts of others. Such information will be viewable by website administrators, certain Rakon staff and, if published, members of the public. Do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature.
- We may automatically collect information about your visit to help us improve the Rakon Websites. This information may include but is not limited to:
5. The Rakon Websites may also use a marketing automation system using cookies to track website usage in order to provide customized information related to the specific interests of the website users. This system enables us to link automatically logged information with specific user information.
6. Rakon may also collect information about you from other available sources, such as public records or bodies.
This Privacy Statement is subject to change without notice.